Monday, May 17, 2010

CONUTRY, MY DEAM




This is a difficult chose for me, but I think I like country more. No Boss, no traffic jam, no noise, everything are good for your health. The views, nature and air are my favorite. Don’t afraid you can’t shopping, can’t get beautiful shoes, because now we can shopping everything from internet so it’s makes me easy to live in country. Sometimes work, sometimes relax, I can care a horse, when I finish the work. I can go to hunting in mountain, go to BBQ in nature, It’s my dream. I live in city, but I hope I can choose that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the country, but the assignment was to write about the best city in your country. Check the topic again on my blog. :)

    Corrections: "This is a difficult choice for me, but..." "Don't be afraid that you can't go shopping, or can't get beautiful shoes,..."

    ReplyDelete