Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What’s Worry With The Money


Too much people can make a lot of money in the world. I’m not poor, but I’m not a rich man in China. Money isn't everything, but A man without money is no man at all. I wanted to buy a diamond ring for my love when I’m in love, I wanted to buy a house for my wife when I’m marry , I did that all, a lot of thing I wanted to do for my family if I make enough money. If I won $10 million dollars, I will give my family the best life, anything they want. Also I will have my business, it’s make more money. Everyone likes money, some rich man make themselves niggard. I think who need to do good and accumulate merit, make you family and friends happy, give something back to my community. Don’t likes a An obdurate miser. Money is not wrong, you need to think how to use it.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, money isn't everything, but nobody wants to be poor! We just need enough money to be satisfied.

    Corrections: "If I won $10 million, I would give my family the best life..." (use "would" because it's not a real situation) Also, the words "niggard" and "obdurate miser" sound strange and old-fashioned - did you find them in a dictionary? Maybe it's better to use "stingy" or "cheapskate".

    ReplyDelete